Sunday, May 06, 2007

UPDATE, Still looking for a home for Ari, we're moving, must rehome her ASAP

----- Original Message -----

I had thought that Ari was going to a rescue, but I never got any further contact about it, Now the army is moving us, and I have got to place her ASAP, and I lost all the addresses of others who were interested in her. PLEASE! If anyone is interested in helping her, or having a special needs themselves, PLEASE contact me ASAP. Again, she is perfectly healthy kitty, and a sweetheart, she had to have a tumor removed, and is spastic ( I was told by the lady who I took her in from that she has cerebral palsy ) she walks like a drunken sailor, but uses a cat box and everything fine. I rescued her myself from a army couple here, that were being moved, and were going to have her put to sleep that day because they had no luck in adopting her out because of her issues( which I have ran into here as well ). Please feel free to contact me if you can help. And to crosspost as well! Thank You!
Lori and Ari
 
Proud Army Wife to Daniel, Mom to Ben,Becca,Danni, and Nathan! Fur Mommy to Hope, Phil, Chloe, Ari, and Noel!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help