Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lexington VA: beautiful bluetick with injured foot needs help ASAP

Alexandria is a very pretty young female bluetick, surrendered by her owner
to the Rockbridge SPCA in Lexington VA. Alexandria came in rail-thin and now
she has a deep cut in her foot. This shelter is very crowded and while they
want to find Alexandria a good home they will also need to euthanize for
space. The vet comes tomorrow and Alexandria is near the top of the list. Can
someone help this pretty girl? Alexandria is only about a year old. She is
very sweet, good with other dogs, and tested foodbowl safe. Please let's
give her a chance!

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/VA321/VA321.8249351-1-x.jpg



 

Alexandria

 





 




 

Bluetick Coonhound

Size: Medium
Age: Young
Sex: Female

 

Notes: My name is Alexandria and I'm a simply beautiful blue tick hound. In fact look how skinny I am, you know I use to model. Now that the modeling career is all over I think it's high time I put on a few pounds.

 

So bring on the purina one and treats, and did I mention treats. I would love to snuggle on the sofa for a little petting and watching animal planet, I understand there are lots of dog shows on there and I would love to check out all the men. I'm definitely NOT a hunting girl, I'm now a comfort girl. please email rockbridgespca@rockbridge.net

 

 

Lexington, VA
540-463-5123
rockbridgespca@rockbridge.net


This pet is up to date with routine shots.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help