Friday, May 18, 2007

Seeking home for deaf Dalmation

My name is Sue Stewart from Irving Tx. I have made a family promise to find
a home for an 8 year old deaf Dalmation. (I consider her "Special Needs")
and must go to the right home. She is one of the sweetest dogs you will ever
meet. I know all about her for I have taken care of her off and on when her
mommy was on vacations, illnesses and hospitalizations. She was cleared for
adoption from my vet on Fri. May 5th. She is currently taking medications
for hot spots, but is responding very well and should be finished with her
meds in about 9 days. She has been spayed and is current on Rabies until
Aug. 07 but will need Distempter and Parvo combos. She sleeps alot due to
her deafness but loves to be woken for attention and of course her treats.
She gets along exceptionally well with children of all ages, dogs and cats.
Completely housebroken and leash trained. Please feel free to contact me
through e-mail or you may call me at 972-721-0902. (will send pics on
requests)

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help