Monday, May 14, 2007

One eyed blind tabby cat (TX)

Hello, I am trying to place a blind female cat.  She was left behind by neighbors, and had a litter of kittens that are now 4 weeks old. I have found homes for the kittens but am having trouble placing the momma cat.  She had to have her eye removed last year, and only sees shadows from her other eye.. She is very fearful of dogs, which I have 8 of so my home is not the ideal place for her.  She is extremely sweet and likes people once she gets to know them.  She is mostly blind so will need to be an indoor cat. I am in east Texas..  If you would like more info on her, please contact me at 
 


murphy9697@gmail.com

Micah
www.abtr.net
Have a Heart, Adopt an Old Fart!  Senior pets make wonderful friends.. 

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help