Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Injured Dog Needs Donations!

Here are a couple of pictures of Ziggy's injuries. The close up you can see how big the laceration was by his leg and the drain. The huge bruise on his side and chest is where the ribs were broken. I'll try to get a picture of his neck this evening. That is on his right side.
 


If you want to contributue to Ziggy's bill please call the Vet directly to donatate 678-475-1262
 




With everything that has happened this spring, the three shelter puppies that eventually died from parvo that left me with HUGE bills and a rescue refusing to pay, the mama bulldog that had an emergency c-section totaling over $1600 and now with Ziggy in the hospital and bills over $4300. Plus, there is no telling what my emergency bill is going to be. There is no job in sight although I?ve had several interviews. I just have to come right out and say it I NEED HELP! I desperately need any help you can give. Ziggy will be in the hospital at PetFirst 678-475-1262 for a couple more days. If you can see it in your heart and can help in any way please do. Feel free to contact the clinic if youd like to get an update or want to pay the Vet directly. I want to bring my poor little guy home.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help