Sunday, October 07, 2007

Senior with digestive disorder needs home

CONTACT INFO: jemaxenmex@yahoo.com
Hello,
My name is Julia.  I am looking for a home for a sixteen year old cat, Alex.  Alex is still a very sweet, spry and loving cat but he is having digestive problems (loose bowels) and the current owner does not have the financial resources to take him to the vet for testing and treatment.  The "poopie-problem" has gotten bad and the family that has known and loved this cat since he was only 4 months old is just sick with the thought of having to have him euthanized - but they don't have the money to provide treatment.  I think that Alex could still have several years of good life if we could find a person with the monetary resources that is willing to care for an aging cat.  We are located in the San Antonio-Austin area.  Please contact me at this email:  jemaxenmex@yahoo.com if you have ANY ideas, resources or referrals.  With sincere thanks, gratitude and hope,
Julia
If you are interested, I can provide pictures of Alex.  Thank you again.     

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help