Thursday, October 11, 2007

DONATIONS NEEDED! Cat with urinary blockage needs surgery!

CONTACT INFO: Johnny Busby  Email knight4002000@yahoo.com
Location Los Angeles California

My cat has a urinary blockage and cannot urinate to remove toxins from his body he is in need of surgery
Treatment Needed: the surgery cost 1500 dollars and he is currently at East Valley Veterinary Hospital 8709 Sunland Blvd (818)767-7116 Fax (818)767-7159 I'm currently a full time student and cannot afford the required amnount I have place 200 dollars down while trying to raise the rest any help you can offer me whould be greatly appreciated
Cost: $1500
Currently a full time nursing student with my income coming from student loans and part parttime job earning 100 a week

*****

Admin note: I have requested further info such as photos, name of the pet, and paypal info.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help