Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chihuahua Mix with special needs needs home

CONTACT INFO: terrik1981@aol.com

I am a veterinary technician at an emergency clinic. This past week, we

had a very sad case come in. It was an 11# chihuahua mix that had been

in labor and had a puppy stuck for over 24 hours, and the owner thought

that was normal. They could not afford to treat, so they turned her

over and we performed the c-section/spay. No puppies survived, but Mom

is doing well. And now the next problem, "Harlee" (as we've been

calling her) also has a luxating patella, which means her knee cannot

stay in place. I have her lined up for surgery, but she does need a

good home. She is a very needy dog and was obviously a lap dog as she

wants to be very close to you and on top of you all the time. I am

asking for help with her knee surgery for an adoption fee
, as the spay

was paid for by my clinic. I would like her to go to a home in the

Charlotte area so that I can get her back easily for her surgery, but

am looking to place her soon
. And please understand you will be helping

her with the healing process after surgery as well. Thank you.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help