Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Blind spayed cat needs a home

CONTACT INFO: philadelphia1979@yahoo.com

I took in a cat, who somebody dumped into the appartment complex I live

in. I already have a full house of cats,a dog and a newborn now :o)

Shadow (about seven years old) was unspayed (we took care of that first)

and has some medical issues. she is blind and for a while couldnt go

the bathroom (no2). we went to the vet a alot!!! they even did test for

free cause they were interested in her case...they still dont know what

causes her symptoms(bloodwork looks fine)...she is still in good spirit

despite everything. Ive been trying to find a good home for her since

the beginning (local vets, flyers, friends etc.) but it seems hopeless.

She needs a home without small children or energetic pets..I am running

out of money and don't have the time for her she deserves.

Please help me...

Thank you



Pia

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help