Monday, September 17, 2007

Marietta, GA - 10 year old boxer girl needs a cart for mobility - PLEASE HELP !!

Reply to: comm-422399931@craigslist.org  at craigslist.org

I have a 10 year old boxer that has all her life acted like a puppy until
recently. She has been diagnosed with lower back disc disease. It just
breaks my heart watching her drag her body across the floor, and It kills
more when she tries to hold herself up trying to go to the bathroom. I need
to know if anyone knows of a company out there that makes the carts at a
cheaper cost for those people that just don't have 3 or 4 hundred dollars
just lying around. I would do anything for my dog, she has so much life left
in her and she just seems so miserable. Can anyone help me?!!!

- Location: marietta


Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pet/422399931.html

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help