Monday, September 17, 2007

EMERGENCY - Greeneville, TN - DEAF, WHITE CAT IS STARVING, Needs someone to come feed him/her !!!

lhasaluvr@secludedhearts.org at secludedhearts.org

Please Crosspost to Cat Rescue Groups - I don't belong to any


About a year ago, a lady who lives next door to my ex husband was ordered to move out of her house. She is a cat hoarder and had more than a hundred cats at her home. The shelter came in and trapped the cats, euthanized them. One was left behind.


This is a deaf, white cat - I am not even sure if it is a male or female. But it's a nice cat and will come when you coax it. My ex husband lives next door to where the hoarder lived, and has fed the cat ever since it was left behind. His father is in the hospital here in MD and is dying. It's a very sad sitaution. Ex was just going to stay for a few days, so he left food and water out for the cat, but only enough for a few days. His father is in very bad shape and is not going to live. So my ex is staying here until he passes. But the cat needs help and needs help now,?and needs food. The cat has been without food for a week. I just found this out.


Is there anyone at all who can please go feed this cat? If a rescue can even take the cat and find it a good home, that would be even better. This cat is living outside. This is a rural area and there are a lot of coyotes. I don't want to call the pound there, the cat would never make it out alive and I am pretty sure they use gas.


If anyone is able to help, please contact me offlist and I will give you the information. I will be glad to paypal money for food.


Thanks so much,

Lynn

lhasaluvr@secludedhearts.org? at secludedhearts.org

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help