Friday, September 21, 2007

L.A., CALIFORNIA -- Donations Needed for a kitten with broken femur bone !!

My name is Theresa Bergeman, and this stray kitten who I have been feeding lost her mother recently and got hit by a car and just got surgery on her broken femur bone.  

She is about 3 months old, and she is recovering at Animal Medical Center of Southern California located at 2340 S. Sepulveda Blvd. 
(310) 575-5655. 

I am going to raise the kitten once she is out of the hospital.

The total cost is about $2500, most of which has been paid with my money along with a few donors in order to start the surgery, but being a college student I need help coming up with the rest, which totals $476.75.  If there is any way you could help me and the kitten, we would greatly appreciate it.

Any amount will help :)
 


Checks made out to "Animal Medical Center of L.A." can be mailed to my address:
Theresa Bergeman
350 E. Brett St.
Inglewood, CA 90302

For any questions, I can be contacted through e-mail at Theresa.Bergeman@gmail.com  at gmail.com
or by phone at (310) 908-2166.

Thank you for your kindness,
Theresa

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help