Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please help save the lives of six feral cats

My name is Judy Barre' and I am a feral cat caregiver. One of my neighbors
began trapping my cats about two months ago and bringing them to the
local shelter. I was able to identify them but not bring them back
home. I was required to board them in a private kennel. In the last
couple of months I have incurred more than $4,000 in credit card debt
on boarding, redemption fees and veterinary care. Four of the six cats
have been returned to the local shelter because I could no longer pay
for private boarding. The other two are still at Southern Animal
Foundation on Magazine Street because they had become ill and required
medical treatment. I feared that if they had been returned to the
shelter, they would have been euthanized. I love these cats and all the
neighborhood ferals so much that I remained in New Orleans during
Hurricanes Katrina and Gustav to take care of them. I am willing to
make whatever sacrifices are necessary to make sure that these cats are
not euthanized. I do not expect to raise enough donations to pay the
entire credit card debt, but any donations will help. Thank you for
your kindness and generosity. Thank you helping me to save the lives of
these feral cats.

If you can help please visit: http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-01-23.9699194647

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help