Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I WISH for help to pay for my little dogs surgery.

http://images.wishuponahero.com/wishes/2009/1/26/8b721227ebb239298564e4f74b68542c.JPG

Hi my name is Sabrina and my chihuahua Kai needs surgery on her back
legs. A few mths. back I was injured at work and had to have three
reconstuctive surgeries. While recovering from my work injuries I was
laid off. Now with no job I can't pay for the vet bill. I have put off
getting the surgery for my dog for as long as I could. One of her legs
may be too far gone but the Dr. wants to do surgery on the other so
that she'll have at least one strong good leg. I found a Dr. who will
do the surgery for 1,500. That is much better than the 2,500 to 4,000
that others quoted me.
I hate being in the position of asking for
help but I can't stand to see her in pain. I would be forever greatful
for any help that you can give. Kai is my little buddy and she has been
by my side though all of my surgeries and I feel horrible for having to
put hers off for so long so anything would be helpful.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

SaBrina and Kai

If you can help please visit: http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/?id=69713


No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help