Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Help needed for special needs Fiji



CLICK HERE to pledge your donation to Fiji

I just recently purchased a 3 month old puppy from a pet store, she is a 3.5 pound papi-shinese and her name is Fiji. After taking her to the vet I was told she has worms, kennel cough, pneumonia, a collapsed trachea as well as minor knee problems. I saved up for this dog and I didn't think she would have all of these problems. I just don't have more money to pay her vet bills. She is a very sweet and loving dog. She is so young and has so many problems and I really wish she was in perfect condition but unfortunately she is not and I just want to make her better. I would really appreciate your generosity with helping Fiji out. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help