Sunday, August 26, 2007

In search of DEAF DOG, Nice adopter wants deaf pitbull!!

Hi,
My name is Kim Thompson and I am the shelter manager at the Butte Humane
Society. We had a nice deaf pitbull that was adopted, but a VERY nice girl
came in after he was already placed because she was told he was still
here. She is an excellent adopter, and because she drove three hours, and
she would be a wonderful home for a dog, I told her I would try and find a
dog for her.
She really wants a deaf pitbull that's 50lbs or smaller. She loves white
dogs, and really just wants to help out a deaf dog. She is knowledgeable
and really eager to take care of a dog. She will consider ANY deaf dogs,
age is not important. If you think you know of a deaf dog let me know.
Search your shelters! Lets save someone today. If you have another type of
special needs, please email those as well. Please spread this email
around, and lets help save a deaf or special needs dog. I can help with
transport and she can adopt him through our shelter or refer her to an
organization.

Kim Thompson
530-343-7917 ext 107
Foster_rescue@buttehumane.org

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help