Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fremont, OH - Partially paralyzed Pom LOOKING FOR FOREVER HOME!

Partially paralyzed Pom
LOOKING FOR FOREVER HOME!
 
My name is Mandie and I am a young Pomeranian. 
The breeder told my prior owners that when I was a young puppy the first human who adopted me sat on my hind legs and left them partially paralyzed.
 
My second owners took me to the Humane Society of Sandusky County because they are moving to a new home where they can no longer keep me.
 
I would probably do really well with a cart.
 
They wrote a note about me for my new family, if I am lucky enough to find one, about my medical history and my likes and dislikes. I love fabric squeak toys and sleeping in beds. I can walk pretty good and move quicker than you might think I can, but my legs tend to drag behind me. I am housetrained and will do circles at your door to let you know when it is time. I would make a great companion for someone who is willing to work with my special needs and love me. 
 
I can't catch a Frisbee but I can give kisses!
 
S.P.A. has offered to help find me the kind of home that I deserve. This time, a FOREVER home where someone won't give me up because they are moving.
 
Please fill out an S.P.A. application at:
if you think you'd like to make me a
permanent a member of your family.
 
You'll be adopting me from the Humane Society,
but S.P.A. wants to make sure
that it is a PERFECT FAMILY who adopts me!
 
Barbara McGrady
SOCIETY FOR THE PROTECTION OF ANIMALS, INC.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB SITE!
www.spaohio.org

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help