Sunday, April 15, 2007

bowling green,KY+++ INJURED LAB NEEDS RESCUE & VET CARE



Dutch~PleaseHelp~
Dog

 







Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society
Bowling Green, KY
270-783-9404

LorriC143@aol.com

Yellow Labrador Retriever Mix

Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: PR

 

Notes: Intake Date: 4/13
Age: 4-5 years
Weight: 40 lbs
Stray
Hi, my name is Dutch and I'm a very sweet boy, which is why I don't quite understand How All This Could Happen to me. I was brought to the shelter as a stray but the shelter thought that the man who brought me in was my owner because he kept changing his story. I was rushed into surgery that cost the shelter $500 and now they are turning to you to help them HELP ME! I had an elastic bandage on my leg that wasn't removed and it almost severed my leg off, I had no muscle mass in my leg and couldn't use it at all. It hurt so bad. The shelter was scared that w/ the infection that I might not make it through surgery, but I did. How could I give up on those who were NOT going to give up on me. I hope you can help pay my medical bills, so that if another animal comes in that the shelter can help them, they way they have helped me. I'm up for adoption now, getting along great w/ 3 legs and I'm so sweet. I hope to find a family that will love me because I've never been loved before.

Please watch Dutch's VIDEO, PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE GRAPHIC


Cat testing can be done upon request after the application is received.


Click Here to Join Us on MySpace!



Click Here to Fill Out an Adoption Application




If you would like to sponsor a pet or one with medical needs, please mail a check to:

BGWC Humane Society

Attention: Name of Animal

P.O. Box 1456

Bowling Green , KY 42102

OR you can donate via Paypal!! Just click the one of the buttons below!!



OR





Dog & Puppy Adoption Fee

1 Spay or Neuter

1 Rabies Shot, Certificate and Tag

1 DA2PPV & Injectable Bordetella Vaccination

(follow-up boosters and office call are the adopters' responsibility)

1 De-Worming

1 Heartworm Test on Dogs/Puppies 6+ months

Mandatory Micro-chipping through 24PetWatch




We use Patented Kuranda Dog Beds because they are durable, chew proof and easy to clean. If you would like to donate a bed to us, click here.




This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.


No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help