Thursday, April 19, 2007

bowling green,KY++++ Amputee Kentucky Dutch in Dire Need of Donations and Home


 

 
 
Hi, my name is Dutch and I'm a very sweet boy, which is why I don't quite understand How All This Could Happen to me. I was brought to the shelter as a stray but the shelter thought that the man who brought me in was my owner because he kept changing his story. I was rushed into surgery that cost the shelter $500 and now they are turning to you to help them HELP ME! I had an elastic bandage on my leg that wasn't removed and it almost severed my leg off, I had no muscle mass in my leg and couldn't use it at all. It hurt so bad! Shelter staff was scared that I might not make it through surgery, but I did. How could I give up on those who were NOT going to give up on me? I hope you can help pay my medical bills so that if another animal comes in the shelter can help them too in the same way they have helped me. I'm up for adoption now, getting along great w/ 3 legs and I'm so sweet.
 
I hope to find a family that will love me because I've never really been loved before.
 
-- Kentucky Dutch
 
 
The Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society
in Kentucky needs funds to cover Dutch's medical expenses.
Dutch needs a forever home.
 
For more information regarding Dutch's surgery or to make a PayPal donation, please go to his Petfinder listing, located at:  http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8235254
 
Donations by check may also be snail mailed to:
 
BGWC Humane Society
Attention: Dutch/Amputation Surgery
P.O. Box 1456
Bowling Green , KY 42102


Joy E. McManus,
Journalism Teacher, Web Designer
and Facilitator of the
Humane Teens Group
Mount Pleasant, TX  75455
 

 
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help