Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Offer:2 pit puppies, 1 deaf,

Hello everyone. I have been doing pit bull rescue for a little over a
year now, and due to some major issues with my personal situation, I
can't continue to foster or do rescue right now.

I have 2 pit bull puppies looking for GOOD homes. Vet check and home
visit will be required! Both dogs are fully vetted and ready to go.

Red is about 6 months old, maybe a little younger, and is a petite
little guy. He loves people and kids, and thus far dogs. He has a
high prey drive, though, so I would be wary with cats. He will stay
in his crate, but he hates it. He is mostly housebroken, and knows
some manners. He needs to be kept occupied, but will make a great dog
for an active family.

Beethoven is 6 months old and is deaf, but that doesn't slow him down
any. He has THE BEST temperament ever, and loves everyone and
everything. He adores kids, but since he's so big, they don't like it
when they get knocked over by him. He is learning hand signals, is
crate trained, and walks well on a leash. He does pretty good on
pottying outside, but he is not left loose in the house for long
periods of time.

I am asking $75 adoption fees to try to recoup some of the money I
have into their vet care. I can be reached at
nicolejmilligan@yahoo.com You can also e-mail me for pics.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help