Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dunlap,TN: Blind Red Merle Female Aussie Pup Needs a home.

 

Cross-posted: If you can help this pup: Contact Jean Justspay@aol.com  ( @aol.com )

Noah
Dog

Australian Shepherd

Size: Medium
Age: Young
Gender: Male
ID: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7890722

Notes: Noah is a blind. A very sweet puppy, approximately 3 to 4 months old. She was abandoned where I work. Must provide veterinarian reference and allow home visit. Spay/neuter fee of $65.00. Fenced yard required. NO EXCEPTIONS. Contact Jean

__._,_.___
 
.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am no longer positive where you're getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.
Also visit my webpage : grumpy cat

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help