Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Amsterdam NY-DLH Black Cat had to have leg amputated

luvdobies4@msn.com writes:

Please Crosspost!! Poor Cat needs a second chance!!
My name is PHILLY. I am a very special kitten. I am a female, just about one
year old. I'm long haired, all black and very loving. When I was brought to
the shelter I had something tied so tight around my front leg that it had to
be amputated. The vet did an excellent job with the surgery and once the
hair
grows back you will never be able to tell that I wasn't born this way. I am
getting around very well and other wise I am in perfect health. I have
already been spayed and vaccinated. Won't you be that special person to give
me a
wonderful life? I need a second chance.. please show me NOT all humans are
rotten!!

Montgomery County S.P.C.A._ (http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NY203.html)
Amsterdam, NY
518-842-8050
Please Call and talk to the wonderful staff here about me.. I am awaiting
your phone call!
Please tell all you know about me.. i so want to find a happy ending where i
can be the one to find the super home.. Alot of nice cats here find good
homes all the time, it is only fair i get that chance.. i need your help
please.. pass my info on to all others! Thanks, Love Philly!!

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help