Thursday, April 09, 2009

Otter, my Rabbit, needs extensive surgery. Please Help!

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-04-01.7736558075/image_maxi

Otter is my little 3 year old dwarf house bunny. Ever since I adopted her, she has had chronic health issues, from needing regular tooth-trimmings to combating a bad strain of bordetella. She has been on and off of medications for the past year and nothing has helped cure her. She hacks and coughs all the time, snores heavily at night, and breathes very heavily. My vet, Dr. Sweet, at Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital, recommended that I take her to Tufts University to get a full skull scan (MRI), surgically remove any pus that might be built up in her sinuses(what we suspect is causing some of her issues), and get a bacterial culture from the deep tissue in her nasal passages to get a better idea of what's ailing her so we can cure it. This is an extremely expensive procedure - 400.00 is about half the cost of what needs to be done. I need help raising money to get these tests and surgery done so that I can have a good shot at finally finding a cure for her. Please help!

If you can help please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help