Thursday, April 09, 2009

Indy needs some help for surgery



I am writing because I found your website linked from the United Animals Nation resources website. My little beagle, Indy has a ruptured disc in his neck and will be having back surgery in mid-April. We have been fundraising but are still a far way away from the $5,000 needed for his treatment. We have a blog of his experiences with donation button already set up. I am attaching the link to this for you in hopes that you can help us. I would be glad to give you picture and story for your website as well.






Thanks,
Dawn
http://web.me.com/dbrislin/www.lorenzhome.com/Indys_Blog/Indys_Blog.html

Indys Donation page

Dawn C. Lorenz
Doctoral Candidate
The Pennsylvania State University



No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help