Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My puppy Lily needs surgery..please help her




CLICK HERE to pledge your donation for Lilly


Lily
is my 8 month old poodle. She is suffering with luxating patellas on
her rear knees, (dislocated kneecaps). Surgery is estimated at
$1500-$2,000. I am selling all I can to raise the money for her. She is
already falling alot, and if the knees are not corrected soon it could
cause more damage, and later even more extensive surgery. The vet wants
to do the right back knee first and then in 8 weeks do the left back
knee. I am using Justin Veterinary Hospital in Justin, TX.
You can read more about this condition at: http://vetsurgerycentral.com/patella.htm



Any help is very much appreciated. And if you can't help please say
a prayer that she will be good as new soon. I have fostered and aided
over 30 dogs in 2007, and now that one of my own needs help I am in a
dilema!
Thank you

Donna

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help