Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cortland, NY - Visual and Hearing Imaired dalmation



Hi, I'm Radio.

I was found wandering around, which isn't too
good since I don't see too well, or hear that great. I am the usual
hard-luck story - cast out onto winter streets because I was no longer
wanted. But, hey, these guys took me in, and I'm safe now. All I need
now is a good home. Can you help?

Please know that there are
ALWAYS MORE DOGS at this shelter. It is difficult to keep photos of all
the available dogs posted on this site. Please know you are very
welcome to visit the shelter and to call and ask about additional,
available dogs.

The shelter is open Tues 3-7, /Wed/Fri/Sat 12-4 and Thursday 12-7. Stop by or call: 607-753-9386.

Radio


Cortland County SPCA



Cortland,
NY

(607) 753-9386


cortlandspca@hotmail.com



No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help