Wednesday, October 03, 2007

FOUND: LUBBOCK, TX 2 blind puppies MAYBE LAB/RETRIEVER

CONTACT INFOplease contact me at this e-mail: teateaewe@gmail.com 
(mailto:teateaewe@gmail.com) or my cell: 817-980-7843
 
 
I am interested in finding a good home for some special needs puppies I 
found near my residence this morning. At about 8 am, Tuesday  10/2 I found  two
abandoned puppies behind the 7-11 on 4th st. and Detroit (across from Texas 
Tech Police station). Both animals are male and appear to be blind. They look 
like Lab retriever/Australian Shepherd mix. Approximate age is between 6-8 wks. 
They are very cuddly and I would keep them if I didn't already have my 
Penny, a stray pit that wandered into my life a year ago. I am willing  to foster
them until I can find a good home, sending them to a shelter is  not an option
I'd like to use and as was Penny's case they all seem to be pretty  full. I
have posted an add on _petfinder.com._ (http://pedfinder.com/)  

Attached are pictures of the puppies. I found one sniffing around a  trash
can and the other sitting amongst some tumbleweed. They appear to have  been
taken care of (healthy looking chubby puppies), I think someone  probably dumped
them because they're blind. My boyfriend shared his dog's puppy  food for them
to eat. I live in an apartment so they stay in Penny's kennel for  now but I
have taken them out several times to potty in the  grass  and I've observed
normal urination and bowel movements. If you  think you might be able to help me
in finding a good, loving home for these cute  puppies (I know they'll grow
up to be smart too), please contact me at this  e-mail: _teateaewe@gmail.com _
(mailto:teateaewe@gmail.com) or my cell: 817-980-7843.

Thanks,

Rebecca Thomason



please contact me at this e-mail: _teateaewe@gmail.com _
(mailto:teateaewe@gmail.com) or my cell: 817-980-7843.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help