Saturday, October 06, 2007

Donations of $600 are now offered to a rescue who can save this blind cat

Donations of $600 are now offered to a rescue who can save this cat.
** Email: yep6cats@aol.com (at aol.com) before bailing the cat.
A
foster or adoptive home will save his life. donations are available to
an adoptive home to help with the cost of his vetting.
Please
don't let this cat, who started his life as a kitten at the shelter,
have his life end at the shelter at only 1 1/2 years of age!



I
am neutered, one-year-old, male, domestic shorthair black and white
that came to the North Central Animal Care Center with possibilities of
being blind The doctors do not have proper equipment to determine for
sure if my vision is completely gone (or slightly blind.) Everyone says
that I am very sweet and in need of a good home. I had a possible owner
but they might of forgotten about me. Maybe I will find a home in your heart.

Anna Hernandez
NEW HOPE COORDINATOR
N.Central Animal Care Center
3201 Lacy St.
Los Angeles, CA 90031
cell- (213)305-4096
fax-(213).847.0555
Ana.hernandez@lacity.org
www.laanimalservices.com



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help