Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fw: Australian Cattle Dog puppy - injured - needs home and surgery

CONTACT PERSONrosiemauzy@yahoo.com
 
Maybe you can help some how. I rescued a Red ACD puppy she is about
4 or 5 months old. The owner was going to put the pup to sleep,
stating that his children were afraid of the puppy. To make a long
story short I received the puppy on Saturday August 25,2007 notice
the puppy had a limp in her right rear leg. Took the puppy to the
vet on Monday August 27,2007 only to find out that the puppy has a
bone chip in the knee area that was displaced and it will required
surgery. 1. I took on the puppy with the intentions of finding her a
new home ( I have a 10 month old lab of my own). 2. I can't afford
the cost of the surgery ( was told it could cost from anywhere from
$2500.00 to $5000.00 for the surgery). The puppy is very friendly
and loveable. The owner told me the puppy was house trained - I
don't think so. I don't think much time was spent with the puppy.
Again she is a sweet heart. She is good with my children and my
dog. I was just wondering if you know of anyone wanting this puppy
and willing to take this added expense. I have tried my hardest to
find her a new home but have been unsuccessful - I will have to
turn her over to the local humane society in the near future.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you know of any one
wanting her. I have pictures and I have contacted shelters but had
no luck. We live Maryland. Thanks in advance for any assistances you
may have.
Rosie
Handicapped Pets In Need 

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help