Saturday, August 18, 2007

Parsons WV: URGENT! Please donate so Taffy can go to the vet...injured!

Please crosspost widely

Taffy has something wrong with her front leg and it may be broken! Taffy will need sponsor help so she can go to the vet and find out what is wrong with her leg.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9034264
Contact Minnie:  minnieandmarshall_4x4@yahoo.com (yahoo.com) for more info.

Photos
 
 

 

 
Taffy- Special nee
Breed: Beagle, Hound [Mix]
Sex: Female
Age: Young
Size: Medium
ID: Shelter
 
From: Tucker County Animal Control
Email the adoption organization
 Click on thumbnails to enlarge, or click image at left to see the largest available image.
All About Taffy- Special nee
Taffy is a beautiful beagle/hound mix she is around 5 months old and is special needs! She has something wrong with her front leg and it may be broken! Taffy will need sponsor help so she can go to the vet and find out what is wrong with her leg. She was found a stray we believe the owner found out something was wrong with her and dumped her out along the road! Taffy is also looking for her forever home!!
"I need a sponsor! If someone sponsors me, I can get neutered or spayed and vetted and I'll be all ready for my new home! Please consider sponsoring me...I'm special!! Ask Minnie for the details on how you can help me and visit Our Sponsor Page."
My Contact Info
Tucker County Animal Control
Parsons, WV

Phone: 304-478-4969
Email: minnieandmarshall_4x4@yahoo.com

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help