Thursday, June 07, 2007

URGENT : Irving TX : STILL THERE! DEAF BABY HELEN Please help!

Remember there are MANY volunteer transport groups available to assist in coordinating and getting furkids to you so don't let distance keep you from rescueing.

Thank you,
Cheryl
720-344-8423 (H)
303-246-5882 (C)
Owner/Moderator
National Pet Transport List
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/PetTransportList/
PetTransportList-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


 

JULIE MATTHEWS OF jlministries777@yahoo.com SENT OUT A PLEA BEGGING FOR HELP FOR THIS GIRL BUT WROTE AGAIN SAYING NOBODY ANSWERED THE CALL SO SHE HAS SENT THIS PLEA:

Ok, if no one has room for this girl.  Can you help get her out and into safety in a boarding kennel to buy more time to find someone to take her into their rescue or home??  I'm real upset about this.  I feel like no one wants to help me or this pup.  I've sent pleas and crossposted every pleas then when I need help... no one (not one person) even replies to help me.
Thank you!
Julie


HELP!!!  She is still there!!!!  Does anyone have room for a sweet months old Deaf Pit????

I'm begging!!!!
 
CAGE 34 "Helen"  (1632)..fem..Pit..5/29..6/6 - 45 lbs  sweet, friendly..6 months old..deaf




No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help