Sunday, June 10, 2007

DALLAS,TX Sugar aka Helen - A SWEETHEART~ - Deaf Pit/AB dog

Dear Fellow rescuer,

I regret to say that the rescuer who was going to take this baby backed out on me.  Now she is in my home and I CANNOT keep her.  I'm in a bind and I really do need your help.
She's a sweet, loving and laid back 1 year old deaf dog.  She's house broken and does not tear anything up.  She sits at my feet while I'm on the computer or in the bathroom putting my makeup on.  She had her rabies shot back in 3/22/07.  She was a stray and we had her tag number and tried to locate her owner.  No luck in that either.  I spent almost all day trying to locate him.  She gets along with my own dogs, cats and loves my child.  I just cannot have another pet right now.  I am asking for help in finding her a home or a rescue to take her in.  I'm just an independent rescuer who don't have the 501c3. 
 


I am begging for your help.  PLEASE!!  I cannot keep her here.  I guarantee that she's one of the best dog anyone could ever have.  She would fit well with any family with or without children.  She would be great for an elderly couple, too.  She does not require ALOT of attention.  She's one big LOVING dog. 

PLEASE.... help me as I saved a dog thinking she had a place to go but now..... she has no place.
 
jlministries777@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance,
Julie Matthews
Deaf independent rescuer

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help