Sunday, March 11, 2007

Norcross, GA. - 3 legged abandoned cat!

I as looking at a house in Norcross for sale, and was greeted by a cat on the back porch. He has 3 legs, and has been living at this vacant house for a while now.
Apparently the people that moved used to feed him. and was just a "neighborhood" cat.

Well now they have moved to Texas, and poor Buster (apparently that is his name) is out in the cold, and has no one to care for him. Between myself and the realtors going in and out of the house, he has been getting some food and water, but not a regularly as he should. He also has NO shelter! I think he is a little bit older cat, and he only has 3 legs. He has grey and white short hair. He seems very healthy and is SUPER FRIENDLY!
If someone out there can foster him, I will get him completely vetted! I'm begging PLEASE help get this guy out of the cold!! I can take some pictures and send soon if anyone is interested.

Please email me at: SarahAnn728@comcast.net (at comcast.net).
I would be willing to make a donation as well is someone can help!

Sarah Johnson
Pampered Pet Care of Atlanta, LLC
www.pamperedpetcare.com

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help