Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dallas, TX - Injured dog needs help.

My name's Max Bell and I found an injured dog early last week while
walking my dogs.
Here's some pictures from her first day at our place.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karristover/sets/72157594469674005/

One of it's legs is messed up still. It's clearly been injured
before but is strong and young maybe 1.5 years. I've been to an animal
hospital and had it on antibiotics and had x-rays.
Not obvious breaks or disease just a bad injury or 2. After a week
of meds and shelter in my garage she hopping around ok. The bad leg
looks ok but maybe has some nerve damage because she still drags it and
has only now ( a week after we rescued her) is able to hold it up at
all.
She looks like a pit bull, but my spouse disagrees.
I simply can't keep her. She does not get along with my other 2 dogs
and I really can't have another dog anyway with our new baby on the
way. Not sure if she's adoptable.
Can you take her in? I can donate some money if that would help.
Max Bell
214-718- 8466 - Mobile phone

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help