Friday, March 26, 2010

Cooper American Bulldog/Boxer mix needs surgery

  I would like to post a story about my American bulldog/boxer mix who was
 born with a birth defect that twisted both his hind tibia's and fibula's
 and dislocated both his hind kneecaps disabling him from walking. His
 reconstructive surgeries were estimates at $3500 each leg.




The first  surgery was performed and with donations we were able to put just about  $1500 towards it. The remaining $2000 balance still remains and his left
 leg needs the same surgery. I am looking for any kind of way to accept  donations.

I have a chip in page set up that is already accepting donations.
 Cooper's surgery was and will be performed at Metropolitan Veterinary  Hospital in Copley, OH. Donations can also be made directly to the  hospital. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your  time.


Photobucket

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help