Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Best Friend Punkin needs surgery

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-03.0363099222/image_maxi

My dog Punkin is a 3.5 lb 11 year old yorkie, he was injured last Friday when a mastiff stepped on him.
This dislocated his leg from his hip.
I took him to an emergency vet to the tune of over $1200 which I gladly gave my last dollar with the hope he would be taken care of. However they were unable to set his leg back into the hip joint. I took him to my regular vet today and he will need surgery to repair his leg.
I have only had Punkin for a year, I rescued him from a breeder who thought he was to old to continue breeding for her. Even though I have been his family only a small part of his life I love him with all my heart, and want to make his golden years the very best.
Both vets said he is in great health other than his leg and some very bad teeth which I would love to have taken care of at the same time.
I have listed my fundraiser for only 1/3 of the cost of surgery, I am doing everything I can to raise the other money, I am hoping to sell things around the house I can, and work saving my own money as well. I just do not think I will be able to raise everything Punkin will need in time and he deserves the very best I can give him. I am employed and work hard every day, just being a single Mom it doesn't allow for me to have a big savings for emergencies, and thank the Lord they do not come up often.
I promise every dollar kind folks find to pledge now for Punkins much needed surgery I will save and repay by making a donaton to our local animal shelter to hopefully help the next little guy in need.

thanks and God bless


If you can help PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE



No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help