Thursday, July 24, 2008

My puppy needs Hip surgery.



My
puppy is only 5 months old, his a male pittbull , he was born with a
genetic bone disease and hip dysplasia. The vet said he needs sugery
and treatments or I will have to put him to sleep. Im not finacially
capable of paying for his surgery,and i feel his too young to die ,he
is so playfull and he's such a good and sweet dog , he's been house
broken since he was two months old , he loves to kiss and to put his
head on my laps to get pet , please help me keep him alive, he is to
young to die! Please help us . God bless you





Diana and Kilo

If you can help please visit:

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-07-23.6711237237

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help