Monday, May 26, 2008

3-legged cat in search of loving home!

I am a very special kitty who is looking for someone very special to take care of me. I only have three legs and have had a bit of a rough life. My family had gotten some kittens and we didn't get along very well so they gave me up. I am extremely talkative and would love to have someone to chat with. Someone who could pet me and love me and brush me. I don't care much for other kitties or dogs because I think they will make fun of me and my three legs. I may need a little bit of an extra hand now and again and someone who can be a little sympathetic to me and my needs but I promise that the love I would give back to you makes it all worth it.

Email info@fancycats.org to help "Kelsey" find her way.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help