Sunday, February 03, 2008

Max Needs Medicine and we need help to get it



CLICK HERE to pledge your donation for Max


Max
is a wonderful 10-year-old Chocolate Lab. We adopted Max about 8 months
ago from his life-long family who was transferred out of the country.
We knew Max has Addison's Disease which means he gets a shot of
hormones every 25 days. We were fully prepared to take on the expense
and welcomed Max into our home, where is now a great companion for our
8-year-old Black Lab, Remy. Having rescued Labs for many years, we know
they often come with high medical expenses.



Then the unexpected. I was recently laid off from my job. My
husband is self-employed and his work is sparse now, during the winter.



Max's drugs are $1600.00 per year. I know I can get a job within 6
months, so I am looking for funding for his medications for 6 months.


If you can contribute to Max's Medicine Fund, he will think you are
fantanstic. After I get a job, if any of the contributions are left, we
will donate it to Lab Rescue. So no matter what, everybody wins!

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help