Saturday, January 12, 2008

NC: Blind puppy needs foster or home!!

Hi All!!






This is Reesie, a 4 week old chocolate lab/? puppy who is blind. His mother was abandoned
at a trailer park in Randolph County, North Carolilna. The people had left her tied outside
and the neighbors started to feed her. It was then they discovered her 11 puppies!
Unfortunately, mom was hit by a car and killed and the puppies were taken to a shelter and
into foster care. All the puppies except Reesie have homes waiting for them. His blindness
is congenital and his foster mom was going to have him euthanized. She is worried that he
would not have a happy life. But he is so healthy, gentle and loving and growing fast she
has put it off 3 times.



My step sister contacted me and I have been sending her information
about blind animals and the fact that they can have a very fullfilling life. We are taking
Reesie into Pets Come First and are looking for a foster home and/or adoptive home. Being
only 4 weeks, I would like to find him a foster home for several weeks till he is old enough
for his vaccinations.

If you can help, please contact Deb Warner at 814-345-6637.

Please feel free to crosspost and any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!



deb warner

www.petscomefirst.com

814-345-6637

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the UK and just wanted to say that I hope you find Reesie a good home. I adopted a blind Newfoundland when she was 3 months old and the breeder was kind enough not to put her to sleep as many would have done. She lives a full and 'normal' life. She goes camping with us, runs off lead, has passed her Kennel Club Good Citizens exams and carts regularly with the others. I wouldn't have missed the rare opportunity of adopting her for the world, I am so glad that I did it. The experiences have been amazing and whilst I wouldn't say that it was easy, it was certainly worthwile and it gives me so much joy to see how happy she is. If I lived nearer to you I would take Reesie in myself. Good luck with finding him a good home.

mama said...

i'm interest a blind puppy

bullmastiff puppies said...

One of My friends are interested in all blind puppy. I am telling him to contact.

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help