Saturday, August 25, 2007

VA (Centerville): 3-legged orange & white tabby ISO new home

I would hate for this cat to fall into the wrong hands! He is adorable, check out his picture: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pet/405219610.html
 
 


Reply to: sandramcharles@yahoo.com or call  703-477-5662
Date: 2007-08-24, 5:51PM EDT


I'm hoping to find a great home for my cat. His name is Curtis Brown, he's around 8-9 years old and has 3 legs. I've had him for 7 years, and I love him a lot, but I'm moving and I can't afford to take him with me. He's very sweet, loves to cuddle, and enjoys to be petted and brushed. His favorite is being scratched behind his ear, because he can't reach that side since he's missing his back leg. He cannot live with a dog, but should be fine with another cat.

Please email me at sandramcharles@yahoo.com or call me at 703-477-5662 if you would like to meet him.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help