Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Extremely Urgent !!!! Injured BABY Pit Bull Mix Poss. Broken Leg

 
 
 I believe he is a pit bull mix about 5 years of age or maybe younger, brown in color and a
male.  His teeth and hair are in good condition.  No distinguishing marks.
 
He seems to be aggressive around my dogs, but friendly with people.  His
back leg is injured, possible broken.
 
I am deseparately looking for a no kill shelter or home for him.
Also, I can bring him to a foster home
If they can't come here and I can help a little financially.  Not much,
But anything helps.
 
Thanks so much.  I work in Dallas during the day, but will keep my cell
Phone handy.
 
Wendi
 
My cell number is 214-704-7835.  E-mail address is skincare@mycvc.net (mycvc.net)
 
Thank you for your help.
 
 
Wendi J. Wheeler

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help