Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Paralyzed kitten needs adoption or she'll be put to sleep.

This is from the URGENT section of HandicappedPets Rescue Forum. The
cat is located in New Jersey and this is her mom's post:

If anyone has read the paralyzed pets section than you know of my
kitten Bast. She was paralyzed in a pull out couch and I thought I
would be able to take care of her, but with school and work and no
help from parents it's becoming impossible. The person who said they
would help me isn't and it isn't fair to Bast, and they are
threatening to put her to sleep and I'm not going to let this.
Therefore she needs adoption as soon as possible and within the next
7 days. We are located in Manchester, NJ right outside of Toms River,
NJ in Ocean County. She is wonderful loving cat who needs a lot of
attention, she's only about 7 months old. She's doesn't have a broken
spine just nerve damage, she wears diapers and rarely needs her
bladder expressed, she can go on her own. Due to the fact that I am
no here most of the time and no one in this house is willing to help,
her bottom has become a little raw and needs extra attention for it.
I wish things had turned out better with me and her but I will not
let her life be taken on my accord, she is a wonderful companion and
I trust I will find her a home through this website. My name is
Heather and you can contace me at : 732-904-0754.

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help