Saturday, April 14, 2007

CA-San Diego Coco needs a home! Just had eye surgery and now needs a family

 

In a message dated 4/14/2007 2:00:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time, rescues@chowchowrescue.org writes:
 
Coco needs a foster or forever home!


Crossposting and forwarding welcome! 
 
 

Coco II - Posted April 14th

San Diego, CA

My name is Coco and I need a forever home! I'm a spayed BLACK CHOW-CHOW/KEESHOND. I just had eye surgery and I am ready to find a great family to live with. For more information contact Lisa at lduniphan-floyd@sandi.net

Karl Cobler-Webmaster
Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills
Mystery Mutts - Wee Wonders
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation
(530) 277-0476 cell
 
http://www.1800saveapet.com/
 
ADOPT A HOMELESS DOG TODAY!
 

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help