Sunday, March 18, 2007

toy poodle needs wheelchair

my 10 month old male toy poodle needs a wheelchair. he is having his
right back leg amputated the day after tomorrow. his left leg is
suffering some knee problems and he may be developing the same disease
in that hip which is causing him to lose his right leg. my medical
bills are astounding. i just don't think i can afford a wheelchair on
top of his ongoing medical bills. does anyone have a used one that i
could buy inexpensively? also is using the bathroom going to be an
issue with a wheelchair? i have no experience here and need any ideas
or infor you can give me. thanks

my state is LOUISANA and my e-mail: kinkomojosmom@yahoo.com.ph

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help