Sunday, March 04, 2007

BLIND DOG!! * NYC NY * Sweet Blind Dog In KILL "Shelter" Needs Foster/Rescue!! WILL PULL!!


Harriet Zucker <harithspi@earthlink.net> wrote:

There is a very sweet blind dog in a kill shelter in NYC. I have
photos. I believe he is safe for a little while, but if someone could
foster him and help place him, I will be glad to pull him out. "No
concern" means he has no behavior issues
thanks

harriet zucker
Red Hook dog Rescue
PS I have a photo

 
Bandoo /  blind 2  year old male stray  48lbs "no concern" .   I tried
to get Bandoo out of his kennel to take his pic but he was so fearful
to step down because he could not see what was below.  He also tripped
and knocked over his water pail.  He is so sweet and handsome...please
help him find a great foster or permanent home.  See medical notes
below.



> OD= sever swelling of globe with dense opacity entire cornea
> OD= corneal opacity to lesser degree
> mennace absent OU
> NOSF
> A  blind

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help