Friday, January 26, 2007

Brevard County - healthy Senior Maltese - DEAF in need of permanent home

criticalpetsrescue@gmail.com

I'm fostering a deaf Maltese now it's time to place her into a special
home. She is about 12 years old and still full of energy. She has
had several teeth extracted but still eats very well. The main
concern is that she goes to someone who understands how to care for a
deaf dog. She has been around other small dogs and she uses them as
her guides along with her visionery and olfactory senses. She is a
cuddler and very affectionate, but is not "velcroed" to you.

I know Tasha is ready to move forward into a home and I need to make
space for other dogs who need special care fostering and
rehabilatation. She is current on all shots and is on HW prevention.
She's fantasic to walk with on a leash and is so well behaved!

She would be adopted just as if she were coming from the shelter and
the adoption fee is $80.

If anyone knows someone who thinks this dog would make a perfect
companion for, please let me know and I'll send a photo. She really
is one very special little girl.

I am located in Melbourne Beach, Brevard County, FL

No comments:

Please Visit Us!

Get Posts By Email

Enter your email address 

My Headlines

Special Pets Who Need Your Help